About me


I'm 19 years old and am currently studying for a degree in BA Psychosocial studies. I'm an aspiring Counsellor and rookie novelist, and hopefully these qualifications will direct me in the right direction of my employment.

In the mean time, my gift to you is this lovely, shiny blog...

I decided to create a blog because I am obsessed with so many books and TV shows. I have friends and family - but we don't share the same loves. I suppose I just needed somewhere where I could ramble and vent about my favourite books and TV shows, without looking like an obsessive, lonely nerd, whose friends count as Netflix and the Library.

This blog, if anything, will probably be a complete and utter disaster. I have very poor ICT skills, have never done this before and was also, unfortunately, born in the wrong era. (You should see me try and work the toaster) But...fingers-crossed that this blog won't fall into the dusty crevices of the internet and into the claws of the 'net-vultures'.

Wish me luck....  

Comments